We are very pleased to announce that our 2021 events are now live on the website.
The dates are 25 April – Bostin’ Chase, 16 May – Bostin’ Bridge, 13 June – Bostin’ Peaks, 27 June – Vyrnwy Velo and 11 July – Bostin’ Diablo.
We are still hoping that we may be able to put on some, if not all, or our currently postponed 2020 events this year but nothing, as we all know, is certain at the moment with social distancing and government restrictions on mass gatherings. We have therefore been working hard to arrange our 2021 events, as a safety net, and also work on the set-up of the booking system so that nobody is disadvantaged by the postponements. We can therefore announce the following:
- the booking site is now open for our 2021 events
- everyone who entered a 2020 event has been credit with the replacement cost of entering a 2021 event, including the booking fee.
- therefore, nobody will have to pay anything to enter a 2021 event – unless you upgrade to a more expensive route than you orginally booked.
- all credits will remain valid until 8 July 2021 – therefore there is no urgency in booking on an event yet.
- Credits can be used against any 2020 events (except our charity event), if we can operate any, or any 2021 events – so there is no rush to use them!
For details on how to use your credit please see below:
To use your Transfer Credit and book a place in a future Bostin’ Ride event please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Race Space account with the email address you used to purchase your ticket with.
- Once logged in, either on the page itself or from the drop-down menu which appears when you put your mouse over your name in the top right corner, you will see My Transfers. Select this.
- On the next page you are taken to, you will see your credit amount and to the right you will see in red writing See Eligible Events. Select this.
- On the next page you will see all the live events you are eligible to register for.
- Select the event and Book Now on the route, registering your ticket as you would normally.
- Before selecting Complete Payment in the Summary section (see screenshot below or attached) you will see a green bar which reads Select Transfer Credit. Select this drop-down menu to apply your transfer credit. NOTE: If you are doing this process from a mobile then you will need to select Checkout on the registration page and on the next page you will see the option to add your credits.
Please stay safe until we see you at a Bostin’ Ride event.