If you entered one of our 2020 postponed events then your entry/ies have been converted to Transfer Credits which will enable you to enter our 2021 events.
This procedure was a complicated process to sort out as riders who had already booked a place with us had paid different amounts depending on the date they booked or the discounts they took at the time. Some would have paid an early-bird price, a standard price, taken a multi-rider discount price or a multi-event price and transferring to a new event with a different ticket price would have led to the booking system asking riders to pay the difference. This is unacceptable and so we have put in place a process where nobody pays any more to take part in our 2021 events as a result of these unfortunate postponements.
To use your Transfer Credit and book a place in a future Bostin’ Ride event please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Race Space account with the email address you used to purchase your ticket with.
- Once logged in, either on the page itself or from the drop-down menu which appears when you put your mouse over your name in the top right corner, you will see My Transfers. Select this.
- On the next page you are taken to, you will see your credit amount and to the right you will see in red writing See Eligible Events. Select this.
- On the next page you will see all the live events you are eligible to register for.
- Select the event and Book Now on the route, registering your ticket as you would normally.
- Before selecting Complete Payment in the Summary section (see screenshot below or attached) you will see a green bar which reads Select Transfer Credit. Select this drop-down menu to apply your transfer credit. NOTE: If you are doing this process from a mobile then you will need to select Checkout on the registration page and on the next page you will see the option to add your credits.