We have been working on a new replacement for our old cycling events website for some time now. And now we are pleased to announce the new website is ready for launch. We would like to take this chance to tell you about some of the extra features you will find on the new site.
First of all, we need to let our customers know that we are offering a special discount on cycling sportive events to coincide with the launch of our new site. We recently published a blog post covering all our current discounts. Just to reiterate, these are:
- Launch week discount – customers who book a cycling sportive during launch week will receive a discount on the standard price.
- Bostin’ Series discount – a 25% discount on all four of our cycling events plus a 10% discount on merchandise.
- Bostin’ Bundle discount – a 15% discount on any three of our cycling events plus a 10% discount on merchandise.
Our new site brings a whole host of great new features to the table. We wanted to create a more immersive and informative site, as well as improve the overall user experience. New features you will find are:
- Far simpler site navigation using a completely redesigned top and side menu bar.
- Better information about our cycling events such as the new course maps we have made available.
- Deeper integration with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- A new shopping experience with the release of our Bostin’ Ride merchandise and a fully-featured shopping cart.
- Greater transparency with full disclosure of all data privacy policies, as well as terms and conditions.
The new functionality that has been incorporated into the newly designed website, has allowed us to publish better content. For example, the four new pages which pertain to each route that we ride on our cycling sportive events.
Bostin’ Chase Sportive – a new event for 2018 covering three routes through wonderful scenery of Shropshire and Staffordshire with the longer routes getting to experience the former Royal forest of Cannock Chase and Blithfield Reservoir.
Bostin’ Vyrnwy Velo Sportive – this will be the fourth time that we have organised this cycling sportive but it will be the first time that it begins at the Welshpool Livestock Market, before taking off into the glorious countryside of Wales and the Lakes.
Bostin’ Peaks Sportive – our original cycling sportive and still our most challenging. Taking in the hills of Staffordshire and Derbyshire and the Peak District National Park.
Bostin’ Bridge Sportive – originally known as the Newport Cyclo Sportive, meanders through the country lanes of Shropshire, over The Wrekin and along the banks of the River Severn.
Give Us Your Feedback
As you can see, we have really tried to make our new website easier to use and much more useful for visitors. However, we know that we can’t sit still, and need to continue improving our web experience. We encourage all our customers and site visitors to send us any feedback about the site that they feel might be useful.