“Bostin’ Ride” long-sleeved “cool weather” cycle jersey.
We set-out to create a cycle jersey that would be warmer to wear than normal cycle jerseys and perhaps would be great to wear in the Autumn to Spring cycling period. It also had to be both colourful and visible to other road users but also included all the high specification that we, as cyclists, wanted in a jersey. It also had to be manufactured to a very high quality so as to be long-lasting and to wash well.
We are therefore very proud to have this Bostin Ride long-sleeve “warm” cycle jersey available for sale to our riders.
- Cross Fleece 230GSM quick drying, breathable, naturally soft and stretchable fabric
- Sweat-expelling, odour and bacterial resistant
- Sublimated printed with ink being absorbed in to the fabric so nothing to peel or wash off
- Keeps the wearer warm, dry and fresh
- Zip – full front length
- Cuffs – elastic hem
- Bottom hem – silicon gripper
- Reflective piping – sewn into side seams, for greater visibility on the road
- Rear pockets – three open pockets and one outward facing zipped pocket
- Available in both male and female sizes for the perfect fit
The colours and design, if you were wondering, are heavily influenced by the Black Country flag.
For sizing advice see our Sizing Chart
We do not maintain high levels of stock however, if your size is out of stock then this product is currently not available to backorder